WHY CHOOSE NEOGRAFT?
Dr. Marcia Byrd, M.D. and Dr. Paul McCluskey, M.D. of the Atlanta Center for Hair Restoration, have made it a priority to stay up to date with the latest technological advances in the field of hair transplantation, in order to offer their patients procedures that produce optimal results with minimally invasive techniques. One of the newest and most exciting technologies Dr. Byrd and Dr. McCluskey have recently brought into their practice is the NeoGraft automated follicular unit extraction (FUE) machine, which is currently revolutionizing the field of hair transplantation as a result of the tremendous improvements the NeoGraft technology provides in comparison to previous hair restoration techniques.
The NeoGraft system offers advantages in almost every facet of the hair restoration procedure, including:
- NEOGRAFT PROCEDURE
- Scalpel-free, suture-free technique
- Least invasive hair transplantation method available
- The use of a motorized punch and pneumatic pressure (suction) to extract each hair follicle directly from the scalp leaves the surrounding tissue, nerves and blood vessels untouched and undamaged
- Nearly pain free procedure, requiring only local anesthetics—patients are conscious, comfortable, and aware during the entire procedure
- Unlike the manual forceps technique, each graft is created uniformly, and pneumatic pressure ensures that every follicle is preserved whole and undamaged
- Prior to being re-implanted in their new location on the scalp, the donor grafts are sealed in a container, separated according to size, and misted with a sterile solution to remain moist and maintain their integrity
- Decreased procedure time, making NeoGraft a more cost-effective option than manual FUE techniques
- NEOGRAFT RECOVERY
- Faster, more comfortable recovery period after the procedure
- Fewer activity limitations following the NeoGraft procedure
- Minimized risk of complications such as infection, scarring, bleeding and damage to the nerves or blood vessels
- No post-procedural linear scarring across the scalp, enabling patients to wear short hairstyles if they wish
- NEOGRAFT RESULTS
- NeoGraft procedures transplant double the number of follicles in comparison to traditional hair transplantation surgery, which reduces the chance that additional procedures will be necessary
- Produces natural-looking results—uniformly shaped grafts create natural curves to the hairline—patients can even opt to wear very short hairstyles without having to worry about hiding any scars
- The enhanced precision of the NeoGraft technique prevents the “popcorn” texture that often results from the use of forceps to implant the follicle graft
CONTACT THE ATLANTA CENTER FOR HAIR RESTORATION
At the Atlanta Center for Hair Restoration (ACHR), located in Roswell, Georgia, we proudly offer the NeoGraft hair restoration procedure to ensure that our patients achieve the best possible hair transplantation results with the safest and least invasive techniques. The entire staff at ACHR, led by Dr. Marcia Byrd, M.D. and Dr. Paul McCluskey, M.D., have worked to create a warm, welcoming office environment where patients feel comfortable and at ease during their hair transplantation procedure.
ACHR’s overarching treatment philosophy is premised on the idea of procedural customization, meaning that our doctors will take the time to tailor your hair restoration treatment plan to address your individual needs, hairline structure, and aesthetic goals. If you would like additional information about NeoGraft hair restoration treatment at ACHR, please contact our office today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to setting up your complimentary initial consultation with one of our experienced and skillful doctors.